Galleries Pause Audio
- Rural or Urban With 31.6% of its population living in rural areas can Colombia be considered an urban country?
- Colombia uncut A different take on Colombia
- Our faces Portraits of Colombians
- Our colourful resources Did you know Colombia has 10 percent of the world's biodiversity? Click here for proof
- Our way of life Did you know some people consider Colombia to be five countries in one? Click here to see why
- Our seas With two coastlines (Pacific and Atlantic) Colombia is rich in marine life. Take a look
• Select a gallery by using the panel on the left and clicking the desired gallery.
• Once you have selected your gallery you can move between images by using the left and right buttons.
• Click on an image to view it at full size.
About This Page
In early 2011, The Colombian Connection Project requested amateur photographers from around the world to submit their favourite shots of Colombia. Over 860 pictures were submitted thought our Flickr page and those that we found to best represent Colombia’s biodiversity and culture can now be seen on this page. We hope that through our website we can showcase Colombia’s richness, diversity and beauty. We will continue to update our picture galleries and if you would like to contribute please share your pictures via our Flickr page.
Special thanks to our friends at Gravitas, Santiago Melendez, and Andrea Feldman for believing in this project. Also to our friends at Laika Studio (Juan Miguel Valderrama and Carlos Ulloa) for providing us with the amazing soundtrack. This soundtrack presents a new stage of Colombian music where traditional Caribbean music (percussion) is mixed with clarinets, trumpets, flutes and contemporary R&B and Hip-Hop sounds.
Leave Your Comment
Thank you for your comment.